We do not know what will happen when we travel at our daily activities. Everyone hope everything is OK, but something bad could happen unpredictable. That's why, you have to consider to secure your body and your vehicles with insurance. Driving without auto insurance is illegal in most of the States, because it may threaten not only you but also people around.
Not having auto insurance is bad, not having a good auto insurance plan can be just as bad. EZ Insurance Portal is an insurance portal that covers most major lines of insurance, including auto insurance. There are six types of coverage you can receive:
- Collision - Any damage that happens to your car via collision will be covered under this coverage, it does not matter who is at fault.
- Bodily Injury - Any type of injury you receive via accident is covered under this coverage. This includes any medical costs.
- Property Damage - If you damage any property while driving your car your insurance will pay for the costs.
- Personal Injury Protection - This coverage can compensate you incase injuries you sustained in an auto accident are preventing you from working.
- Uninsured Coverage - This covers any accident with an uninsured motorist, or if you are hit in a hit and run.
- Comprehensive - This covers anything else that can happen to you car outside of a collision, such as theft, fire or vandalism.